- Download link : http://www.seleniumhq.org/download/
- Download the latest version:
- Download latest version chrome drive “chromedriver_win32.zip” (Actually the latest is 2.29) : https://chromedriver.storage.googleapis.com/index.html
- Unzip and paste the file chromedrive.exe in the same folder where you have your Selenium jar.
- Reboot your machine.
- Use command line and go where you have downloaded your jar file then run the following command and replace x with the right version:
java -jar selenium-server-standalone-3.x.x.jar
Your server is now started and respond to http://127.0.0.1.4444/wd/hub, you can try with a chrome browser.
Be sure to have a Chrome browser installed for now on.
Next : Clone ft-test-factory-demo